Saturday, November 22, 2008

I got a new kitty friend!



I finally did it.. i adopted a cat!

Meet Samba! He's a 7month old mix siamese cat. I got him from a local shelter.
He is a bit shy right now, but he's starting to get used to his new home.

When he first got here he stayed under the couch for 2hrs! Finally he came out (with a little coaxing). He's since done a little exploring, ate (a tiny bit), and found his favorite spot (in between the couch and the table).

I think Samba and i are going to get along well :)

7 comments:

Team Christian Artists and Crafters said...

what a pretty kitty. :)

Fuzzy Izmit said...

What a beautiful cat! Great coloration!

Emma K. Nolan said...

Awww He's so Pretty!

PVC card printing said...

Nice pictures of cat.

Jacqueline said...

Oh such a lovely cat! He is really cute. n_n

Lisa said...

What a cute Kittie - and a very cool name!

Jennifer MacNeill-Traylor said...

Ooooo what a GORGEOUS kitty! Good for you. I got my cat at a shelter too.