Saturday, August 2, 2008

New Prints!


Meet Buck. He's a Squirrel.

I had a chance to catch up with this busy guy for a few minutes.
Here's an excerpt of my interview with him:




JoannaGoldman Designs: Hi Buck and thanks for joining us.
Buck: No problem, glad to be here.
JGD: What's your favorite food?
B: Well, most people would think that it's acorns- but the truth is, nothing beats a nice fresh apple!
JGD: I love apples too! What hobbies do you have?
B: I like water skiing, bungee jumping, and rock climbing...
JGD: Whoa!! you are quite the extreme sports lover!
B: Totally. I love the feeling of adrenaline pumping through my veins.


.....

Listen to the rest of the interview on your local squirrel vision channel.

His print can also be found here.

7 comments:

T.Allen-Mercado said...

i love how you gave him just the right 'personality'. he has a voice in my head...with a NYC accent of course-as does everyone else, but a voice nonetheless. welcome buck!

JoannaGoldman said...

Haha.. yup!
His personality definitely grew on its own...

motherscraft said...

I love how you set this up! So cute!

La Alicia said...

he's adorable! love the interview!

w said...

perfect interview.

i would have thought acorns before today, too. now i know better.

knowledge is the key to the future.

Jenny said...

I have a crush on Buck.

RedMarionette said...

He is adorable!